If you enjoy flying high over the trees on a zip line or challenging yourself with bridge obstacles or daring leaps, then you will LOVE Historic Banning Mills! This place is the epicenter of zip lining. In fact, they hold the Guinness Book World Record for longest zip lining course in the World (and that’s just 1 of their World records)! We aren’t teasing you, this place is insanely fun – check it out for yourself!
Ready to Experience Historic Banning Mills? Check out the Video!
Experience the Rush for Yourselves!
- Over 100 zip lines…you couldn’t do it all in a day if you tried!
- Multiple package options from level 1 beginner to level 6 extreme
- You can add on packages as you go, if you are unsure at the beginning
- Extreme add-on activities include their Power Free Fall and Flight of the Falcon
- Long-distance and high-speed zip lines like you won’t experience anywhere else
- Criss-cross the Snake Creek Gorge numerous times, a bird’s eye view of the beauty in the area
- Quality construction, safety, and expert guides help you along the way
Do Not Miss Zip Lining at Historic Banning MillsHistoric Banning Mills 205 Horseshoe Dam Road, Banning, GA 30185
Phone: 770-834-9149 Fax: 770-214-3729
Office Hours: Monday-Saturday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm / Sunday from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm email@example.com
Check out their website at Historic Banning Mills to start planning your adventure!
** We want to thank Historic Banning Mills for hosting our most recent visit. As always, opinions on our site are solely our own.
Pin This Post for Later!