Work With Us
Partner With Us
We are always on the lookout for fun and unique destinations, experiences, and products that our readers would be interested in. We welcome the opportunity to work with tourism organizations and businesses to help promote their products and services, given that they fit with our reader’s preferences.
Our goal is to provide a mutually beneficial partnership for all parties involved, including our readers.
PoP Digital Media
Leveraging our 15+ years in marketing, strategy, digital media, and content creation we created PoP Digital Media. We specialize in providing digital marketing consulting and support services to businesses. This includes creating content, working with influencers, managing social media, devising overall digital strategies and more!
Who Are We?
For Starters, A Cup Of Coffee Led Us To A Life Of Travel.
We’re Josh and Liz. Who would have thought that something as small as a cup of coffee could change the course of our lives. We certainly didn’t. But lucky for us, that coffee date was the first of many coffees together – all over the world.
Why Work With Us?
With years of professional experience working in the hospitality and tourism industries, and our enthusiasm for travel, we are your ideal partner to reach travelers who are actively researching and planning vacations.
We are not hobby travelers with a blog, we are experienced business professionals who have a passion for travel.
Combined we hold multiple business and hospitality degrees, a graduate degree in marketing, and 15+ years of actual working experience in the hospitality and tourism industry. Our professional resumes include working at state and local tourism organizations, 5 star hotels and spas, and Disney.
The point is, when you work with us you won’t be getting a twenty-something fresh out of college who is looking to fund their worldly escapades with a blog.
When you work with us, you will get business partners who understand your needs and how we can leverage our resources to help you achieve your goals.
If you are interested in working with us, please fill out the contact us page and we will get back to you promptly to discuss opportunities and rates.
(Including but not limited to the following)
Advertising & Affiliates
Accommodation Reviews & Promo
Product Content & Promo
Activity & Tour Partnerships
Contests & Giveaways
Custom Content (Articles, Videos, Photography, etc.)
Who We've Worked With
- As PoP Digital media, we’ve worked 3+ years with the Career China team, and have been key leadership team members since before the company launched. Developed & executed the entire branding strategy and digital marketing strategy for the organization.
- Handle all content strategy & creation, partner with influencers, oversee social media and manage an international team.
- Also oversee their entire customer service division, and strategizes best practices and technology solutions to further support the nurturing process of candidates throughout their entire journey.
- Brought in as Digital Marketing consultants (PoP Digital Media) back in 2015 directly to the CEO and additional founders / senior leadership. First Leap continues to be a top client of ours to this day (more than 3 years now).
- We impressed them so much that they hired us immediately to do all of their overseas digital marketing including: brand strategy, website & SEO, content strategy and creation, social media management.
- Peanuts or Pretzels? Meet a Couple Who Loves Traveling & Geocaching
- Explore While You Travel – Geocaching in Cambodia
- Geocaching in Mexico with Peanuts or Pretzels
- Geocaching in Central Park with Peanuts or Pretzels
- Geocaching in Asheville with the GPSMAP64
- Discovering the Best Hiking in the World – Tiger Leaping Gorge, China
- Tips for Planning Your Next Epic Adventure
- Outdoor Adventure in Yangshuo, China
- Sukhothai, Thailand – Geocaching by Motorbike
- The Haleakala Sunrise
- An Expedition to Milford Sound – South Island of New Zealand
- The Mountainsmith Rift Messenger Bag – a Great Secondary Travel Bag
- Top 5 Geocaching Must Haves in Your Mountainsmith Bag
- Get Up; Get Outside: Stay Healthy Through Geocaching
- The Importance of a Great Secondary Travel Bag
- All I Got for Christmas was a DNF, but then…
- 37 Ways to Spice Up Your Geocaching (#24 Taste the Local Cuisine)
- Cool Couples Stay in Hostels
- Don’t let the coup stop you from visiting Thailand
- Exploring the World through a game called Geocaching
- Geocaching in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- PodCacher Podcast – Show 460.0: Caching Round the World (Interview)
- Show 471.0: Geocaching on Horseback
- Show 482.0: Accidental Find
- Show 487.0: Layover Geocaching (Interview)
- Show 500.0: Celebration!!
- Show 519.0: Peanuts or Pretzels in China (Interview)
- How to Find a GeoTour or GeoTrail
- Pocket Lenses with Sonny Portacio – PLP008: Photography & Travel (Interview)
- Cache and Release Geocache Podcast – Ep 51. Peanuts or Pretzels
- Caching in the NorthWest Podcast – Caching in the NorthWest 57: Block Party Reflections
- FTF Geocaching Magazine – Bi-Monthly Contributor
- Must Haves in Your Geocaching Bag (Sept-Oct 2013)
- You Had to Be There… Going Caching 2013 (Jan-Feb 2014)
Taybrina Adventures: Geocaching
Published on Other Websites
- House Sitting in Shanghai China with Josh & Liz of Peanuts or Pretzels – House Sitting Magazine
- The Best Travel Photos of 2016 so far – Travel Lettings by Trip Advisor
- The Best Couples Travel Blogs – Power Couple Life
- Travel Style: Liz & Josh Wilson – Johnny Jet
- How a Game Changed the Way We Explore the World – The Planet D
- Love on the Road: Peanuts or Pretzels – Nomad is Beautiful
- A Weekend Getaway to Asheville, North Carolina – Norway to Nowhere
- From Sunrise to Sunset – Simply Travelled
- 20 Travel Bloggers share their Secret Places – Fly Eat Travel
- World Travellers: Liz and Josh from Peanuts or Pretzels – Don’t Stop Living
- Living the Dream: Sweet, Salty, & Nutty – Travel with Bender
- 14 Best Views Around the World – The Freedom Travellers
- Top Places to Visit in Italy recommended by Travel Bloggers – Travel Passionate
- Save Money While You Travel by Exploring the World Through a Game Called Geocaching! – Travel Dudes
- Travel Blog Spotlight w/ Peanuts or Pretzels – The Trip Tribe
- World’s Best Travellers Reveal What You SHOULD NOT Pack in Your Suitcase – Travel with Bender
- The Mega Load of Must Have Travel Apps – The Sophisticated Life
- 17 of the Best Road Photos from Around the World – Mismatched Passports
- Asia from Above – The Trusted Traveler
- 40 of the Best Street Art Captured on Instagram – Contended Traveller
- The Best Cities for Street Art in Asia – Solitary Wanderer
- 6 of the Best Places to Visit in Asia – Traveling Thru History
- World’s best Travellers Reveal What you SHOULD Pack in Your Suitcase – Travel with Bender
- 21 Dishes Worth Traveling the World For – Savored Journey
- Dear Girls of the World: Traveling SoloWon’t Prevent You From Becoming A Good Couples Traveler – P.S. I Am On My Way
- Christmas Abroad Part 2: Disney, Belize, India, & More – Intrepid Escape
- Top Travel Bloggers share their cheesiest photos – Contended Traveller
- Stairs With A View – Buddy The Traveling Monkey
- The Ultimate Packing list and travel Expert Tips – Waytostay
- The Most Romantic Travel Moments – Crazzzy Travel
- “What’s Your Craziest Story in a Foreign Country?” – The Hungry Partier
- North America from Above: Part 2 – The Trusted Traveller
- I Asked 20 Travel Bloggers: “Why Do You Travel?” and Their Answers are Amazing! – The Hungry Partier
- How to deal with travel disappointments – Anna Everywhere
- Funny & Unique Bathroom Signs From Around the World – Curious Cat Expat
- Traveler Interview with Liz and Josh from Peanuts or Pretzels – My Tan Feet
- Mindful Places: Sunrise in Paa Mul, Mexico – Nomad is Beautiful
- Faces of Asia – Miss Adventure Travel
- Food For Thought with Peanuts or Pretzels – Turtles Travel
- Josh & Liz Wilson: Inspiring Travelers International Geocachers – Mapping Megan
- Geocaching Trips: An Interview with Peanuts or Pretzels – Trips by Lance
- Geocaching 101: Couple Travel Caching – 1000 Places to Fight Before You Die
- Prepare to Travel with Peanuts or Pretzels – After Globe
- #EpicMoments 003 – Peanuts or Pretzels – Enjoy the Journey
- “Outside my Front Door” by Peanuts or Pretzels – Contended Travelers
Recognized as a Top Travel Blog to Follow
Top Travel Blogs to Read for 2015 – Divergent Travelers
Top 100 Travel Blogs 2015 (Gold) – BoB Around the World
12 Inspiring Travel Pinterest Accounts You Should Be Following – ForeignExchange.com
Top Couples Travel Blog in 2016 – Hello Travel