If you are looking for a TreeTop Family Adventure that includes challenging obstacles and thrilling zip lines, then be sure to check out the TreeTop Adventure at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia! We were lucky enough to head down for a weekend of hiking, biking, geocaching, and just enjoying the beautiful nature resort that is Callaway Gardens. But the best part of the trip was experiencing their awesome TreeTop Adventure courses! Check out the video below, or click here to read our full review!
Check out the Video of us Conquering the TreeTop Family Adventure at Callaway Gardens!
What You Need to Know about the Callaway Gardens TreeTop Adventure
- Callaway gardens is a 6,500 acre nature resort located just an hour southwest of Atlanta, Georgia
- The TreeTop Adventure at Callaway Gardens is open from 9 am – 6 pm (last tour at 5 pm)
- Containing 10 zip lines and 34 obstacles, it will take you a couple hours to complete this TreeTop Adventure course
- The Lake Course is an add on, with 5 more amazing zip lines (over the lake) and 4 obstacles
- This is a self-guided tour, so you must feel comfortable using the gear on your own
- Reservations are required. Click here to access their website and make reservations for the TreeTop Adventure.