Atlanta CityPASS packs five of Atlanta’s must-see attractions into a prepaid ticket booklet that fits easily into your pocket. With CityPASS, you save an amazing 46% off regular admissions and skip long ticket lines.
Duration: 9 days
- Atlanta CityPASS is a booklet of admission tickets to Atlanta’s 5 must-see attractions at 42% off the combined admission price.
- Option tickets allow you entry to one of two attractions. No need to decide now – choose when you get there.
- CityPASS booklets are valid for nine consecutive days beginning with the first day of use.
- Skip most ticket lines once you have your ticket booklet. (You may encounter a line when you exchange a voucher for a booklet.)
- Booklets include one-time admission tickets, detailed attraction information, coupons and a map.
Atlanta CityPASS has collected and vetted the top must-see, must-do attractions and priced them 46% less than the same tickets purchased separately. And CityPASS ticket holders skip most main ticket lines.
Five actual admission tickets are bound into a dollar bill-sized booklet, each with a tip revealing a CityPASS secret to breezing past ticket lines like a VIP. A map, attraction details, transportation directions, best times to visit and money-saving coupons make Atlanta CityPASS an ideal guidebook. Valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the date of first use, CityPASS is an organized, budget-friendly travel solution for both action-packed weekends or longer, more leisurely paced city explorations.
At Atlanta CityPASS attractions, pass holders take the VIP route, skipping most main-entrance ticket lines.
Atlanta CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use. But you won’t need that much time. Because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break – without feeling rushed. If you’re planning more than a weekend visit, Atlanta CityPASS allows you to see all the top sites with plenty of time left over to shop, dine, take in arts and sporting events, and explore on your own.
CityPASS vouchers can be redeemed at the first attraction visited. Pass holders simply present their voucher and receive a CityPASS in return.
– Admission to the Georgia Aquarium
– Admission to World of Coca-Cola
– Inside CNN Studio Tour
– High Museum of Art* OR Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience**
– Zoo Atlanta OR Atlanta History Center* OR Center for Civil and Human Rights**
*Available until February 28, 2015
**Available starting March 01, 2015